7 years ago, our first little baby entered our lives! (After 19 hours of back labor...thank goodness for epidurals!) But what a great day that was! I would do it all over if I could.
Isabel was up at 6:30 am today! I told her to go back to sleep and then I couldn't go back to sleep. I think I was too excited for the day...just like she was! A girl after my own heart...we both have always loved our birthdays! We started Isabel's special day (although, she's really into the "birth week" thing) with some singing, cake...for breakfast, and presents!


Our little Isabeli is sure fond of presents...but then, what kid isn't?!?
She got just about everything from her extensive wish list.
Beli's birthday cake (this may be one of my favorites!)
After breakfast, we went to the movies to see Standing Ovation and out to lunch. Aunt Nellie came too!
So, in total, today Isabel ate cake for breakfast, popcorn, red vines and sour glow worms for lunch, CPK for dinner, an ice cream sundae at CPK and then frozen yogurt for a 11 pm snack!
I think she had a perfect day!
**********
You were so perfect and peaceful when you were a baby (by FAR, our easiest!)...you still are.
You looked like an "Isabel" from the moment you were born.
(We got the name from one of my favorite movies, Fools Rush In.)
(We got the name from one of my favorite movies, Fools Rush In.)
You had quite the crowd waiting for you to arrive!
Most waited for hours and Uncle Reed & Aunt Christine hopped on a plane as soon as they heard I was in labor.
Isabel, you bring such joy to our lives! So serious in everything you do, but with a smile on your heart. You light up a room by just walking in it. Your smile is so sweet and your eyes are so caring. You are a true beauty...inside and out! We love to listen to you giggling with your sisters...you have a wonderful laugh! And you are such a great big sister! You are so kind, bright, lovely and oh, so very sweet!
We love you so very much, Isabeli.
We're so happy you are our daughter.
Most waited for hours and Uncle Reed & Aunt Christine hopped on a plane as soon as they heard I was in labor.
Isabel, you bring such joy to our lives! So serious in everything you do, but with a smile on your heart. You light up a room by just walking in it. Your smile is so sweet and your eyes are so caring. You are a true beauty...inside and out! We love to listen to you giggling with your sisters...you have a wonderful laugh! And you are such a great big sister! You are so kind, bright, lovely and oh, so very sweet!
We love you so very much, Isabeli.
We're so happy you are our daughter.
Thanks to everyone who helped make Isabel's day so special!
Emily I love the posts you have on your kid's b-days. They are so sweet and the girls will love going back and reading them later in life. You are a great mom!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Love the monkey cake (I think I posted that on facebook as well)! Beli is so cute and such a good girl!
ReplyDelete