It's Jamie's birthday...and he's gettin' old! Ok, not really, but I like to tease him about it because 33 seems really old to him. =)


He had to go to work today, but the girls got up early to give him some goodies before he left. After work, we met up with the family for dinner at El Cholo and then back to their house for dessert. I know everyone was expecting some custom cupcakes or cake, but I had been working on something a lot better...and it will last a lifetime, not just 5 minutes...the past year of our lives wrapped up in a 25 minute movie. It's times like this when I am so glad I'm completely obsessive with my picture taking!
Happy Birthday, Hun!
We hope you had a great day!
I went to El Cholo the other day. I forgot how good it is. Happy Birthday!
ReplyDelete