Monday, July 12, 2010

Our First Sleepover!

Part of Isabel's birthday request was to have a sleepover with Morgan...our first sleepover! We got home from Disneyland around 11:30 pm and the girls didn't all fall asleep until 1:15 am! And then they were up at 8 am!
(I'm ready for a nap...who's with me!?!)

For lunch, we headed to Chuck E. Cheese with Abbie, Luke & Keri! That place is just great in the middle of the day...practically no one there!

She finally got her birthday crown! And they all blew through 158 tokens in 2 hours!
Oh, how Sophie has missed Abbie!

(I'm hoping Keri got some pictures of Kaitlin & Luke that I can steal from her blog...I didn't do so well with my camera today! Must be the sleep deprivation!)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry but I have none of Katie poo either...where was she hiding all day? Thanks for inviting us...we had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete