Our weekend was pretty low-key. Jamie spent much of it working on the LullaPets website in anticipation of a press release sometime this week. The girls played with old toys and Beli's new toys from her birthday...then they cleaned, played some more, then cleaned some more. I cleaned up my fabric cabinet, finished up the curtains for the playroom closet, worked on a picture for the room and almost finished appliqueing shirts for the girls. Oh, and we went to the movies...our new favorite past time with the girls...to see Despicable Me. We loved it; it was really funny. And it has 3 adorable little girls that totally reminded me of my 3 adorable little girls!
Only one thing was truly picture worthy this weekend...Jamie cleaned out his side of the closet...all on his own...I didn't even have to beg him to do it!
Only one thing was truly picture worthy this weekend...Jamie cleaned out his side of the closet...all on his own...I didn't even have to beg him to do it!
No comments:
Post a Comment