...with the swimming lessons!
I'm not planning on taking pictures at every lesson, but the girls are just improving SO much in just 1 lesson!
It's Monday, so Beli went first. Aunt Lauren began to teach her how to swim free-style and the backstroke. And she swam both, all on her own. She swam across the pool several times with each style. I have a feeling (probably based on Lauren's comments) that she is going to be really good at the backstroke.
I feel like a proud Mom sitting on the side of the pool watching Beli swim all by herself. I can only imagine how Aunt Lauren must feel watching it too!

Aunt Lauren teaching Beli the backstroke.
Beli doing it all on her own!
Waiting for their turn...
Katie-poo started dunking herself under the water and did it the entire time we were in the pool. She also floated on her back without Aunt Lauren holding on.
And jumped in lots of times without holding hands!
Uncle Rudy was there today too. Sophie hung out with him whenever she wasn't in the pool. They both made lunch for us and then watched Shrek together.
Another fun day in the sun!
Good job girls! I bet Beli is a better swimmer than me - I still doggy paddle.
ReplyDelete