We had one last birthday celebration for Kaitlin with a bunch of her friends...at Chuck E. Cheese's. We had quite the group today...Adelyn, Abbie, Luke, Michael, Charlotte, Noah, Nicole, Keri, Camille, Carmel, Jimmy and Kelly. Kaitlin had a ton of fun playing with everyone, playing the games, running up and down the playset thingy, and eating pizza & cupcakes.
I'm not even sure what games the girls played today; they were just all over the place. I do know that Sophie and Adelyn tried playing Skeeball...like usual...but they can never get the balls up the ramp and Sophie ends up throwing the balls overhand. Not a good thing...but kind of funny to watch! They did end up with a ton of tickets at the end of lunch, so they were doing something right!
 |
Not the best day for group shots.
Actually getting a good picture at Chuck E. Cheese's is really hard for me...everyone is just too busy having fun! |
 |
| Showing some love for Chuck E. |
 |
| I think this is her favorite thing to do...now that she can reach the pedals! |
 |
| Beli didn't stop running around the whole time we were there...except for this quick second! |
 |
| Cupcake time! |
 |
| Had to be elephants! |
 |
| Now, these 3 really know how to enjoy a cupcake! |
 |
| A little more fun! |
 |
And a visit with Chuck E.!
Poor Michael, he was so happy to be with Chuck E., until I pulled him away from Chuck E.'s leg so we could see his face (at the request of his mom, may I add. But I felt bad making him cry!)
Happy Birthday, Katie-poo!
I can't believe you are 5 years old already!!! |
Thanks to everyone who came and had fun with us! We really appreciate it. Kaitlin had a blast!
No comments:
Post a Comment