Saturday, August 21, 2010

Pool Party Fun!

So this year, we decided not to have big parties for the girls' birthdays. Instead, we seem to be having a bunch of little parties. For Katie-poo's birthday we had a pool party with Grandpa Dean and Grandma Chris earlier this month, today we had a pool party with Grandma and Grandpa, tomorrow we're off to Disneyland and in a few days we're having lunch at Chuck E. Cheese's with Katie-poo's friends.

Katie-poo was really excited for today's pool party. All the Viramontes family was there to swim, eat pizza and ice cream cake (at her request) and just to celebrate our Kaitlin!
I love that they are so willing to take pictures together!
I hope it lasts a looong time!
I love that swimming for her birthday made her so happy!
Beli...such a good little swimmer now!
It was a fun pool party day.
Thanks for celebrating with us Grandpa, Grandma, Colie, Nate, Aunt Linda, Uncle Gary, Uncle Eric and Uncle Geno!
1 more day til your birthday, Katie-poo!

No comments:

Post a Comment