Today was going to be our last trip to the beach for the summer (well, at least until the girls go back to school next week), but it was going to be 96 degrees at the beach so we opted to go to Splash instead (a place where Nicole and I will actually get in the water). And man, am I glad Nicole thought up this plan! Casey and Kingston came too. It was so much fun! The girls absolutely loved it and didn't even want to leave after playing for 4 hours!
I didn't even have my camera out for very long, but I sure got a bunch of cute pictures! Isabel and Kaitlin were on the water slides instantly. It took Sophie just a little time to warm up to them, but as soon as I gave her a pair of goggles, she hopped on and didn't hop off for hours!
My favorite part...besides the part where the girls were so happy...was the lazy river. I found out it was easier to just swim through rather than use an intertube. It was really relaxing and fun watching the girls swim through it on their own (with life vests on, of course). Kaitlin and Sophie were so excited when they figured out that they could swim on their own and Isabel had fun doing all sorts of tricks while the water pushed us along. So fun!
![]() |
| Sophie and Adelyn swimming around! |
![]() |
| They're back there somewhere! |
![]() |
| Loving the big slide. (Well, big for their age group, at least.) |
![]() |
| Sophie had to wear the goggles to go down the slide. Her choice. |
![]() |
| One of my favorite pictures from the day! Katie-poo's feet! |
![]() |
| Adelyn, Nicole, Isabel, Sophie, Kingston and Casey...on the lazy river, all trying to figure out which bucket would dump water before they swam under them. I think they made it through safely! |
![]() |
| She was so happy when she figured out she could swim on her own and not go under the water! |
![]() |
| Topping off the day with a huge snow cone! (And a very wet camera! I hope it's waterproof!) |
What a great idea for the day, Nicole. I'm not sure which one of us is a bigger fan of Splash, but we all had so much fun!
And to top it all off, we got 4 free tickets for our next visit. Hopefully we can fit a trip in within the next month!
















No comments:
Post a Comment