Thursday, August 26, 2010

Everyone Loves Snoopy!

Summer is coming to an end...only 5 days until the girls start school. I'm definitely going to miss having Isabel and Kaitlin around all the time and all the fun we had this summer, but I am looking forward to having a schedule again and a reason to go to bed a little earlier each night. I'm exhausted...we've just been having too much fun!

We crossed off one more thing from our summer fun list (it's an imaginary list in my head of all the fun stuff I wanted to do with the girls...we almost did it all)! We joined the gang at Knott's Berry Farm to watch the Snoopy on Ice show, Everyone Loves Snoopy.

It was actually a really fun show full of lots of music, cool, Olympic-style ice skating and just a bit of Snoopy. The show seemed like it was geared toward my age group a bit more than the kid's age group (older music, short skirts and some risque moves) but the kids all seemed to really like it too! Sophie and Adelyn danced throughout the whole show. Charlotte waited (and waited) to see Snoopy, who actually only came out 3 times during the 30 minute show. Seems kind of strange for a show named 'Everyone Loves Snoopy".


An amazingly good group picture...on the 1st try. Only problem...you can't see Kaitlin. But we only had one quick shot at taking this picture.

Kaitlin, Luke, Isabel, Adelyn, Sophie and Abbie
(Charlotte wasn't there yet.)

Waiting for the show!


There's Katie-poo!

Sophie busting out her moves after the show too.

After the show, we ate the nummy Mexican food for dinner, rode a few rides and then ran to the parking lot to get out of there under our free 3 hour parking limit. We made it...with one minute to spare!

Oh, and yea, my pictures are all a bit blurry in spots. Apparently my camera is not waterproof and it has a big water drop under the lense...bummer! Looks like I know what I'm asking for for my birthday...it's less than 2 months away, but who's counting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment