Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Legoland!

Poor Jamie woke up not feeling well (*cough*cough*) this morning, so to help him feel better we took him to Legoland!

We met up with lots of the family and friends...Reed, Christine, Gavin, Ronan, Grandpa Dean, Grandma Chris, Natasha, Will, Ethan...and then Vonnie, Angela, Spencer, Trenton & Jackson.
It was a beautiful day in Carlsbad spent with great company!

Loving the new tops I got for the girls with my GymBucks!

Such beauties!

Katie-poo loves hanging out with Aunt Christine.

Feeling better yet, hun?!? ;-)

It only looks like she was driving fast...

So stoked she got to ride the horse with a lion on it!

The Lego Princess???

It seems like we didn't go on many rides (I didn't go on any), but we had a ton of fun. We brought bathing suits this time so the kids could all play in the pirate water area. And much to my surprise, the girls LOVED it! I couldn't believe it when Katie-poo and Sophie went down the water slides over and over again. And Isabel had a blast running around with Trenton. (They always have so much fun together.) Gavin, Ronan and Ethan seemed to have a lot of fun too.
I just love the hand and foot in this picture...I think they're Kaite-poo's!

Kaitlin, Sophie, Isabel, Trenton, Gavin, Ethan & Ronan
Jackson was there too.
(Funny thing...guess I missed the "names must end in 'n' memo" when I picked Isabel and Sophie's names. Jamie picked 'Kaitlin'.)

Half of the group left early, but we topped our night off with dinner with Vonnie and her gang at BJ's...all while Angela and I planned a return trip to the outlet mall! I may be hitting it up for some back to school shopping.
What a fun day...and another great summer event!

2 comments:

  1. Your girls look ready for Spalsh now! Adelyn met the same Legoland princess. Didn't know there was such a thing either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't Grandpa Dean and Grandma Chris meet you there? They also took the day off to spend time with their kids and grandkids!

    ReplyDelete