It seems like it's been a while since we've been to Knott's Berry Farm, so I packed up the girls this morning and we joined our friends for a little fun with Snoopy. And man am I glad we went...I have been craving their taquitos forever! Oh, and it was nice to hang out with our friends again, too!!! ;-)
![]() |
| Adelyn, Sophie, AJ, Abbie, Kaitlin, Isabel |
![]() |
| The girls love this ride! (Yes, I know...my lens was dirty...very dirty!) |
![]() |
| Hugs for Snoopy! |
![]() |
| Such great friends! (All 6 months apart...and in this order...) |
![]() |
| Watching Lucywood! |
![]() |
| Lots of hugs! |
![]() |
| Huff & Puff...makes me tired just watching them! |
![]() |
| I probably shouldn't wait until the end of the day for a group shot. I think they're adorable anyway! |
The girls had fun riding Woodstock's Airmail, Red Baron, Rocky Road Truckin' Company, Huff & Puff (twice), Log Peeler and bouncing in the Snoopy Bounce. It was pretty hot (finally) out today so Beli and Katie-poo took turns being cranky and shedding tears. (Plus they fought over who got to ride with Adeyln.) But it all worked itself out and everyone had a good time.













It was hot, but we had fun anyways! Although I got in the car and it only said 85, lol! Love Sophie in the Huff and Puff cart!
ReplyDelete