Since our original plan was to spend all these days at the lake, we don't feel bad at all about spending another day at the beach. We mixed it up just a bit this time. We went to Corona Del Mar Beach again, but we went a little later in the afternoon and stayed at night for a bonfire.
![]() |
| Colie, Katie-poo, Beli, Sophie and Nate. It was nearly impossible to get a picture of all of them together in the water...without a bunch of other kids in the picture! |
![]() |
| The water was really cold! My feet hurt from just standing in it for a couple seconds. |
The girls still had plenty of time to play in the water and the sand...and to eat a bunch of goodies!
![]() |
| Snack time. |
![]() |
| Such a cute group shot...minus the trash can in the background. |
![]() |
| Making dinner! |
We roasted hot dogs for dinner and ate s'mores for dessert. And may I just add, s'mores are really gross! It was my first time trying one and I'm so glad I haven't been missing out on much. But of course, Beli loved them and Sophie and Katie-poo loved the toasted marshmallows.
![]() |
| I think I may just have to count how many pictures I have of Katie-poo in this position! |
When we got home, I made everyone take off their clothes downstairs because we smelled so bad (like camp fire). It was straight into the bath for everyone! Maybe it's a good thing we didn't go camping after all. I'm ok with all the sand and dirtiness while we are at the beach, but as soon as we get home...it's time to get clean. Kind of strange since I'm not too concerned about keeping the house clean all the time. (You should see it right now...or maybe you shouldn't.) There's just more to life than a clean house...and I have all the pictures to prove it!















Love the new Princess suits...sooo cute!
ReplyDelete