I know it may sound crazy, but we took a bike ride over to Carbon Canyon Park this evening. I was amazed that the girls did so well. They rode all the way there and back home, with the exception of going up the hills. Jamie and I took turns carrying Sophie's bike on our bike; but it all worked out well. It's amazing how much easier these little things are now that the girls are all a little older.
Sophie doesn't ride fast enough for a helmet...that and none of the ones we have fit her head! |
| Teeter-tottering! |
| Having fun going over a bump in the path! |
| We did it over, and over, and over again! It was actually a lot of fun! |
Oh, and yes, that is a big rip in Sophie's shorts! Jamie asked me before we left the house if Sophie was really going to wear those ripped shorts (they also have small little rips by the pockets in the back). I said, "why not, we're just going to the park". Yea, well, I had no clue that there was a huge rip down the front too. Oh well, it probably kept her nice and cool! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment