It's Halloween!
And we have some wild animals in our house...
I love that the girls picked coordinating costumes.
Not sure how long I can keep this going.
I was actually pushing for Kaitlin to be a gypsy...but I'm so glad she went with the zebra.
Sophie has been pretty excited to be a leopard since she picked the costume out almost a month ago. She sure loves all kinds of cats.
The sweet little bunny was a perfect choice for Isabel.
And the zebra is just funky enough for Kaitlin! Perfection!
I got smart this year and had the girls get all dressed up the day before Halloween so I could take all the pictures. That way there wasn't a rush at 7:30am on Halloween.
Off to a day of fun at school. Sophie ditched her class and hung out with me all day.
And Jamie came along for the annual costume parade.
I seriously love her happy smile!
Check out Katie-poo's nails...they're zebra print, too. Forgot to get a better picture of them.
Sophie and I party hopped all day long!
Sophie's nails are leopard print...just like her costume, too.
Morgan got to come trick-or-treating with us again this year.
For the first time, we went around our neighborhood, and everyone was right...it's a perfect place for trick-or-treating.
Plus the girls saw lots of their friends, which made it that much more fun!
We came home with 3 buckets FULL of candy.
I think we may be giving some of it away this year to the school...3 buckets seems like a bit much!
Happy Halloween!



























So cute! Did you make their costumes???
ReplyDelete