Today's my birthday! And it was a good one!
It started off with a decorated house and lots of hugs and kisses from the girls and Jamie.
Then Sophie and I cuddled and watched tv in bed for a few hours until my friends surprised me with lunch out. Had to go to BJ's to get my free birthday Pizookie!
(Jinah, Catherine, CC, Beck, Sophie, Me & Hellen)
Jamie came home early from work...look it's still light outside! That in itself was a great gift. But the girls had lots of cards and goodies for me to open.
Plus a gigantic balloon from Jamie. (I'm writing this a week later...and the balloon is still going strong.) Let's see if I can let it live it's life out before I get the urge to pop it!
Oh, and yea, Isabel is holding the balloon there because Jamie didn't think the pile of beach towels behind my head was a great background.
For dinner, of course we had to hit up Benihana for my free dinner. And as we were waiting for our table, we were surprised by Nicole, Lori, Adelyn and Charlie who came in for dinner, too. They even had the same reservation time so we all got to sit together. (They both have October birthdays, too and were using their free coupon. So at a table of 9, we only paid for 4 dinner...I bet our server loved us!)
It was such a nice surprise to get to eat dinner all together.
(It was a day of cell phone pictures!)
Today was one of my best birthday yet!
It was really a great day!!
Thanks to everyone who helped make it special.












Happy Birthday Emily! Glad to hear it was your best birthday yet! =)
ReplyDelete