Monday, October 10, 2011

A Relaxing Vegas Day

It's Monday and Jamie had to get to his convention, so the girls and I were left to our own devices...in Vegas...with no car...and really nothing to do.

After I found a Baja Fresh (ahhh, normal food) for lunch, I still had a few hours left on our bus pass, so the girls and I hopped on the bus and headed down to the Bellagio again. We couldn't leave without checking out their Botanical Gardens.

 After 2 days, we finally found our way to the front of Mandalay Bay. Yes, it took us 2 days! All the hotels here are like mazes!

 My favorite part of the Bellagio...I want some of these in my house!



 Isabel brought her camera along, but we forgot to charge the battery. Oops!
So, they all took turns taking pictures on my phone...


The girls' pictures from my cell phone...




 We left just in time to watch the water show again.


And then hopped back on the bus with just 5 minutes to spare! Whew!!

Kaitlin and Sophie were dying to go swimming at the hotel. I was, too, until I felt the water...it's super cold water! The weather wasn't real warm either...it was nice, perfect for walking around the city, but not really hot enough for swimming...in my opinion.

More cell phone pictures...
 This picture is kinda scary and funny at the same time. It totally looks like Sophie is freaking out because Kaitlin in drowning. Let me assure you...Kaitlin was just fine and Sophie was laughing!

Kaitlin was just showing off her impressive 'floating on her back' skills.
She floated for 30 seconds!

Beli and I choose to stay warm and just hung at at the side of the pool.
We were the smart ones when Kaitlin and Sophie emerged from the pool with purple lips!

No comments:

Post a Comment