Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Pumpkin Patch

One of the girls' favorite activities in the fall is visiting a pumpkin patch. Not really for the pumpkins, but more for the big bouncy houses and slides. These girls love to bounce! This year, I think the favorite part of our trip to the pumpkin patch was actually the little petting zoo. (I think it may be time to break out that Zoomar's Groupon I bought a couple months ago!)

Gran Gran treated the girls to the day of fun before we headed to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory (yummy!) to celebrate my birthday.




 The pumpkin patch was pretty much empty when we got there, so the girls got free reign of the place. I'm not even sure how many times they went down the slide.

 These pictures make me happy!

 They love this part...can ya tell!?!





Time to feed those animals. I spilled one of the cones of food almost immediately after we went in the enclosure. Let's just say I'm not as big of a fan of the animals as the girls were!


 The girls weren't scared at all! I was impressed...it's not like we hang out with farm animals everyday. (Although the girls sometimes live like farm animals...a goat would come in handy in our house!)


 This guy was more like a pig than a goat!

 And I think Kaitlin wanted to bring this guy home.

 And I know Sophie wanted to bring this little guy home. If only he wouldn't become lunch or dinner for the coyotes...




 Sophie made this face...A Lot!

 And I could look at this face all day long! Love her perfect little nose!





Happy Fall everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment