Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Our Last Vegas Day...or not

We had planned on leaving Las Vegas today, so the girls and I spent all morning packing us back up while Jamie finished off some stuff at the convention. After we were packed and ready to go, we went down stairs so we could check out the Smile Brands booth...and score some free stuff!


 
We now have enough toothbrushes to last us through the year!

 We decided to stay one last night so Jamie can meet up with the CEO tomorrow morning and show him around the place.

So...more fun for us!

 The girls and I walked over to check out the lions one more time at the MGM Grand. Thankfully, this time a couple of the trainers were in the "cage" so the lions were a bit more playful...and not just passed out like our last visit.

 Sophie was in heaven!
She spent a good 30 minutes just watching the lions...and blowing them kisses.

We topped off our night with another visit to the sign.
Yes, I know I cut off an elbows, some feet and a hand. But there was a long line to take your picture in front of the sign so I had to work fast...plus it was dark...kinda hard to see.
 I said "get crazy" and this is what I got. Looks like maybe we should start up cheer again...


We made it back to the hotel with a pizza in hand ready to watch a movie and jump on the bed!



No comments:

Post a Comment