Saturday, October 8, 2011

Welcome to Las Vegas!

Jamie and his team had a trip planned to Las Vegas to attend the ADA convention...and lucky for the girls and me, we got to come along for the ride! Even luckier...the convention was at Mandalay Bay...the one hotel I've wanted to stay at for the last 9 years. (Yes, the last time we were there was 9 years ago...almost to the day...right before I got pregnant with Isabel.)

I have a whole slew of "touristy" pictures from our trip...a lot more than I anticipated. I originally wanted to try and capture more action shots rather than posed pictures, but there are just too many people in that city and it's too hard to keep an eye on 3 little girls constantly going in opposite directions. So...posed, touristy shots it is!

 The girls were in awe of the Mandalay Bay lobby...

 We had a wonderful view of the strip!

After we dropped our stuff off in our room, we ventured out into the city.
We took the tram to Excalibur and then walked across the street into the heart of the chaos.

 We ended up at the Hard Rock Cafe for dinner.
And lucky for us, it was only 7:30pm...well before the rush.



 A little more sightseeing then it was off to bed...we had a whole day of sightseeing planned for the next day.

I LOVE to watch these little girls sleep...but listening to them sleep kept me up all night...every night!
Yes, Isabel really does sleep with an eye mask!
She's too funny!

I was going to post all the pictures in one post, but I actually got a lot of cute pics...more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment