Can you believe it...we've never been to a Halloween party (since we've had kids)! But that changed this year!
Charlie invited us over for some Halloween fun!
(Her daddy, Jimmy, has to work on Halloween, so the party was a perfect way for him to celebrate with Charlie.) And of course, since it was a "Rush" party, Lori put on quit a show!!
The girls played for 4 hours...non-stop...and they loved every minute of it.
I tried so hard to not be paranoid about the girls' Halloween costumes, but since Isabel's is mostly white this year, we opted to go with the Super Hero themed costumes from Abbie & Luke's birthday party last year. They worked perfectly...and I was a happy, not-stressed out mom!
I brought my new lens, even though I know this isn't really the setting to use it in...but I needed to play around with it. And I let Nicole play around with my other regular lens...which I think she ordered for herself that night!
Something to remember if I ever throw a party again...Lori had everyone bring their favorite snack so the house was full of food! Our snack...super simple rice krispie treats.
Little Logan isn't so little anymore.
How cute is Charlie!?!
The girls loved all the games Lori had planned...even Jamie got into them...literally!
Checking out the competition...that had adults working on the wrapping...
The girls worked hard and got the job done!
(I'll be replacing this pic when Nicole sends me one from her camera...no rush, Nicole!;)
Isabel and Kaitlin's decorated pumpkins.
Kaitlin touching the pumpkin full of hot dogs, er, slimy fingers!
Thanks for having us over, Charlie!
We had a blast at your Halloween Bash!















No comments:
Post a Comment