It's Parent-Teacher week, so that means the girls have been getting out of school at 12:30...every day! We couldn't let the week pass us by without taking advantage of the early schedule, so we headed over to DCA for several hours. Taylor and Hellen came along for the fun, too.
Surprisingly, it was kind of a day of firsts at DCA. I say it's surprisingly, because it never seems like there's a whole lot to do at DCA...I feel like we've done it all!
All the girls are finally tall enough to go on Soaring Over California...so we did that, twice. I love that ride...and now the girls do, too.
We all went on the Jumping Jellyfish...a fan favorite. I'm pretty certain we did this twice.
And then these 4 went on Goofy's Sky School...a new ride...also, twice.
I took pictures of Sophie while we waited.
And then we went on these swings for the first time...and again, we went on them twice.
I felt so completely sick...especially while I was trying to take pictures. Ugh!
Hellen has a sweet tooth, just like Beli, so she treated the girls to a churro...and then to dinner at The Rainforest Cafe. We had the best seats in the place; right next to the fish tank and the elephants.
It was such a fun day.
Can't wait to do it again!
I went to Isabel's parent-teacher conference and it was only 5 minutes long! Isabel is doing great in everything. She's in the O (or A) range for just about everything, just slightly below for math. Mr. Britton had nothing but praise for Isabel. We do need to get her reading a bit more though.
Great Job, Isabeli! You're such a great girl...we're so very proud of you!









have you gotten your new lens??
ReplyDeletei get so sick on anything that spins or goes in circles. ugh!! i wouldn't even try to take pics also.